Latitude Tents Explorer - The rooftop tent to get ready in 30 seconds
How do you set up the Latitude Explorer?
The Explorer from Latitude Tents is a premium traditional clamshell roof tent
It's super quick and easy set up starts with unbuckling the case open and a push to enable the gas-assisted struts allowing it to open within seconds.
And that's basically it. You're done!
The Latitude Tents Explorer come with premium materials throughout starting with an aluminium shell reinforced with stainless steel to ensure the tent stays durable and lightweight at the same time.
Here's everything that's included with this product.
- Your very own Latitude Tents Explorer
- Telescopic ladder
- Roof Bars to carry sports equipment
- Fully insured shipping
- 2x shoe bags
- That new roof tent smell
Latitude Tents Explorer Features
- Easy & Rapid Set up - Gas assisted struts are used to assist you in raising the rooftop tent ready for you within 30 seconds to get ready for bed. Unbuckle the 2 latches, and push. The gas struts will do the rest of the work for you.
- High-quality materials - Lightweight, breathable and rugged enough to tackle the harsh environment of woods and bad weather made with 320g Rip-stop Polyester Cotten and a waterproof and UV resistant coating
- Comfortable foam mattress - 6.5cm thick non deforming high density foam mattress that stays in the rooftop tent when packed away
- Space for 2 people - a 135cm x 200cm sleeping area with two great large windows on each side for great views on top of your 4x4 makes it so easy to love this roof top tent.
- 2 Year warranty for peace of mind - Got a problem? We’ll fix it under for up to 2 years warranty…. You won't have to worry about the security of your investment.
Latitude Tents Explorer Specifications
- Sleeping Capacity 2 People
- Body Fabric 320G Ripstop Polycotton
- Body Frame Aluminum framework with steel reinforced honeycomb panels. Black powder coated finish.
- Mattress 80mm High-density foam
- Opening Mechanism Gas-assisted struts
- Internal Weight Limit 300kg
- Weight 74kgs excl. Ladder
- Closed Dimensions 145CM X 215CM X 21CM (WXLXH)
- Open Dimensions 144CM X 215CM X 160CM (WXLXH)
Need Help Choosing? Book A Call With Our Expert.
Schedule a call with one of our roof top tent experts and they will help you pick the right product for your needs.Book A Call