Tent and Trail Adventure Series - Set up in 2 minutes with extra head room and awning included
The Tent & Trail Adventure series is perfect for those who want to get away and set up their camp space in minutes.
In just 2 minutes you can have your roof tent set up to sleep in and relax. Additionally, if you want extra cover you can set up your camping space with the free annex included in a few extra minutes. The annex connects to the roof tent using zip in feature give you the space and cover from the weather for you set up your kitchen space or your seating area.
Here's everything that's included with this product.
- Your amazing Adventure Series Roof Tent!
- in-zip awning extension
- 6cm high-density foam mattress
- Extendable poles, guy ropes, pegs and a hammer
- Telescopic Ladder
- 2x Shoe bags
- 1 x storage net under base frame
- 1 x LED strip light with switch
Free Awning Included
Awning extension with extendable poles, guy ropes, pegs and a hammer
With Tent & Trail just like all their other roof tents they want everything to come packed with value. With a zip-in awning, two shoe bags and a storage net under the tent base frame you will have everything you need to start your camping adventures.
Use the awning included for extra protection from the weather and use the area to set up camp. The awning has the same premium material as the roof tent with a Black 280g rip-stop polyester oxford cotton material equipped with UV resistant and waterproofing with PU5000mm.
Great space for two
Fit 3 adults with a mattress size bigger than a double bed
The Adventure Series comes with a great interior space of 135cm by 210cm. This is bigger than a Double bed in the UK typically 135cm by 190cm.
So if you're travelling with a partner or friend or just love to roll about in bed you'll have plenty of space to sleep during your adventure.
Designed with waterproofing all through out
The Adventure series has great water resistance due to the premium fabric material used throughout the design. With a Black 280g rip-stop polyester oxford cotton with waterproof rating of PU5000mm.
- High density foam mattress with a waterproof washable cover.
- Mattress bottom and sides with waterproof fabric
- Mattress top with poly-cotton fabric.
- Awning with Black 280g rip-stop polyester with PU5000mm
Add Roof Bars to carry sports equipment
If you enjoy an active holiday then why not add roof bars to bring your mountake bike or paddle board. With a weight limit of 35kg you can use the roof bars to carry extra equipment.
Two Shoe bags included
Comes with two shoe bags so you don't get your lovely roof tent all muddy after hiking all day.
Two Year Warranty for peace of mind
Got a problem? We’ll fix it under for up to 2 years warranty…. You won't have to worry about the security of your investment.
Tent & Trail Explore Series Specifications
- Sleeping Capacity 2 People
- Body Fabric Black 280g rip-stop polyester oxford cotton, UV resistant
- Hardshell material Black welded aluminium alloy with insulation
- Water Resistance 5000mm HH Rating
- Mattress 6cm High-Density Foam Mattress
- Awning material Black 280g rip-stop polyester 5000mm HH Rating
- Roof Bar Weight Capacity 35kg
- Roof Tent Weight 76kg
- Closed Dimensions 210 × 135 × 18 cm
- Open Dimensions 210 x 135 x 165 cm (L x W x H)
- Sleeping Area 210 x 135 cm
Need Help Choosing? Book A Call With Our Expert.
Schedule a call with one of our roof top tent experts and they will help you pick the right product for your needs.Book A Call