Tent and Trail Explore Series - Lightweight and water resistant roof tent fit for 3 adults
Weighing in at 55kg the Tent & Trail compact series is a perfect pair for those with small cars or those who just don't want so much weight on their car.
With an internal mattress size of 140cm by 240cm the compact series is far from small and can fit up to 3 adults inside with its 6cm high-density foam mattress. Enjoy your adventure with your friends and family with ample room and great comfort.
Here's everything that's included with this product.
- Your amazing Explore Series Roof Tent!
- Zip-in Annex Room
- 6cm high-density foam mattress
- Storage net for clothes
- Telescopic Ladder
- 2x Shoe bags
- 1 x storage net under base frame
- 1 x LED strip light with switch
Free Annex Room Included
A 3 window Annex Room with the Explore series
With Tent & Trail just like all their other roof tents they want everything to come packed with value. With a zip-in annex room, two shoe bags and a storage net under the tent base frame you will have everything you need to start your camping adventures.
If you are looking for an annex room for extra privacy to change or take a shower then the Explore series is a great choice. Made out of the same premium materials as the main roof tent the annex comes with 3 large windows. The annex room allows you to enter and exit from each side and gives you access to the back of your vehicle.
The Annex Room is 10kg in weight with a footprint of 200cm x 200cm
Great space for a small family
Fit 3 adults with a mattress size bigger than a double bed
The Explore Series comes with a great interior space of 140cm by 240cm. This is thanks to the fold out mechanism of the Explore Series which doubles the interior space from the closed set up.
The interior mattress is greater than the space of a double bed (typically 135cm by 190cm).
Designed with waterproofing all through out
The Explore series is has great water resistance throughout the entire roof tent from the main outer fly to the mattress cover and for the annex room.
The roof tent is made with a black 420D rip-stop polyester oxford material that has a waterproof rating of 2500mm HH rating with UV and mould resistant coating.
- High density foam mattress with a waterproof washable cover.
- Mattress bottom and sides with waterproof fabric
- Mattress top with 120 GSM poly-cotton fabric.
- Annex room 420D rip-stop polyester oxford material with 2500 HH Rating
Double Skylight windows
Summer nights are much better with double skylight windows. Stargaze at night or have the beautiful morning sunlight naturally light up your roof tent.
Two Shoe bags included
Comes with two shoe bags so you don't get your lovely roof tent all muddy after hiking all day.
Two Year Warranty for peace of mind
Got a problem? We’ll fix it under for up to 2 years warranty…. You won't have to worry about the security of your investment.
Tent & Trail Explore Series Specifications
- Sleeping Capacity 3 People
- Body Fabric Black 420D rip-stop polyester oxford material
- Body Frame Welded aluminium tube & 0.5mm anti-scratch sheet.
- Water Resistance 2500mm HH Rating with UV and mould resistant
- Mattress 6cm High-Density Foam Mattress
- Annex material 420D rip-stop polyester oxford + 2500mm HH Rating
- Annex Weight 10kg
- Weight 60kg
- Closed Dimensions 140 × 120 × 30 cm
- Open Dimensions 140 x 320 x 126 cm
- Sleeping Area 140 x 240cm
Need Help Choosing? Book A Call With Our Expert.
Schedule a call with one of our roof top tent experts and they will help you pick the right product for your needs.Book A Call