Tent & Trail Small Side Car Awning
Tent & Trail Side Car Awning Overview
The Tent & Trail Small Side Car Awning is the perfect shelter for living or catering accommodation. With its simple lightweight pull-out design, it is the ideal addition to your expedition vehicle.
Made of an aluminium frame and poles with tough 420D rip-stop polyester Oxford canvas, this awning is waterproof, UV-resistant, and mold-proof. It provides instant protection from the elements and shade from the sun, making it great for leisure or work.
The awning can be expanded with side/front walls and a complete awning room, creating a waterproof area for living, catering, or sleeping. Please note that guide ropes should be used at all times to prevent damage from gusts of wind, and the awning is not suitable for high roof vehicles.
Tent & Trail Side Car Awning Features
- Lightweight Design - Easy to carry and install, perfect for expeditions
- Aluminium Frame and Poles - Provides strength and flexibility
- Waterproof and UV-Resistant - Offers protection from rain and sun
- Mold-Proof - Prevents the growth of mold and mildew
- Quick Setup Time - Instant protection and shade
- Expandable with Side/Front Walls and Awning Room - Creates a waterproof area for various purposes
- Guide Ropes and Pegs Included - Ensures stability and prevents damage from wind
Tent & Trail Side Car Awning Specs
|155 × 12 × 13 cm
|150 cm width of the vehicle and 200 cm adjacent from the vehicle
|420D rip-stop polyester oxford canvas
|Aluminium 22mm/25mm diameter with a sliding twist lock to a max height of 220 cm with aluminium connectors
|Black heavy-duty 680gsm PVC waterproof and UV treated
|Guy Ropes & Pegs
|Heavy-duty 8mm diameter stainless steel pegs & 6mm diameter guy ropes
Need Help Choosing? Book A Call With Our Expert.
Schedule a call with one of our roof top tent experts and they will help you pick the right product for your needs.Book A Call